Saturday, April 16, 2011

12v Batteries and Inverter

My goal is to buy some solar panels. I am also going to make my own home made generator as soon as I get some old treadmills. They have DC motors in them that can be turned into generators. I have a new obsession with taking this awful and very hot sun, and stealing the power from it. It's just very expensive to get into. This year I will purchase some solar panels and every year I will get a little bit more. A couple panels here and there and soon I should be able to run things without paying the electric company. The little battery, I have a cord running from it. I took a 3 dollar extender thing from walmart and cut the end that plugs into your car off, and wired it to the battery. I can run stuff like my air compressor easily, without being outside next to the cars.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=necxhvWCoYg&hl=en

see more: way to find more save about camera tripod and Lens find more Blood test strip ,diabetes monitor and Detector diabetes way to find more best about moist towelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment