Friday, December 23, 2011

Generator Repair, and Mods-Sportsman 2000 watt generator.

A friend was having trouble with his generator so I went over in the dark to work on it, and while I was able to make SOME improvement, I couldn't get it working right. I asked to take it to my house, where I have all of my tools, and a few good space heaters to use as loads to tune it. I was able to improve it quite a bit, but it is still a piece of junk...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_u7C3myn4U&hl=en

Recommend : way to find more save about camera tripod and Lens Hdtv Lcd 42 can help you to find more best about l 42 led tv 1080p sale can help you find more best about 42 led tv 1080p ,lcd 1080p tvs,best 42 led tv cordless string trimmer sale can help you find more cheap about black and decker,cordless lawn tools,cordless string trimmer more best brother embroidery hoops, embroidery hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment